How to benefit from the BioMarine community?
Dear Members, Thanks for joining this online community, this global network! Whether you register with the regular membership or the premium package we wish you’ll find the right tools to develop your business connections, your partnerships worldwide and get involved in our annual business conventions: BioMarine and MyBlueCity. We wish to offer year long experience of networking, fostering business opportunities, as we do every year during our convention. 3 days of Business convention can generate up to 110 M€ of deals so try to imagine what we can achieve all year long!
BioMarine Community Structure
One of the most important decisions you’ll make in the early stages of interacting with other is around your profile and your business. It is very important that you fill up your profile with all relevant information, so the other members can contact you for the right purpose.
The right profile and right "Circle" impact your ability to be more precise in your communication strategy and significantly influences in which way, and to what degree the members are able to search for, and engage with, one another. By being more deliberate with your choices, you’ll ensure the more successful execution of:
• Segmented, targeted top down communication
• Higher engagement circles and groups with common interests
• Intelligently marketed Events
• Enhanced community searches
BioMarine Community offers a number of ways that enable the structuring of our blue economy:
1. Circles or Sub Networks, such as “marine cosmetics” which includes marine ingredients producers, marine biotechnology which allow transformation and extraction, distribution, consumers, etc….
2. Groups: the group is an important component of our community as it helps to identify and bring forward the emerging topics, the new technologies, the innovation that we will present, discuss at our annual convention: BioMarine and MyBlueCity.
Where to start? ( * means premium members only)
- showcase your entrepreneurial projects (* ) / companies to the community so that others can get involved, including yourself
- Use our company and ventures database to extend your corporate reach and to find and partners on business opportunities (*)
- Call on your active references and influence business outcomes
- Find partners, employees, mentors and investors
- Help your partner companies connect to clients and Industry
- Groups: the group is an important component of our community as it helps to identify and bring forward the emerging topics, the new technologies, the innovation that we will present, discuss at our annual convention: BioMarine and MyBlueCity. Group or circles leaders (e.g. ‘Experts’, ‘Mentors’) will lead discussion.
- Circles or Sub Networks, such as “marine cosmetics” which includes marine ingredients producers, marine biotechnology which allow transformation and extraction, distribution, consumers, etc….
The module Jobs and Internships (*) will let our community organically exchange worldwide opportunities such as:
- jobs and internships
- help requests
- project work
- Requests for business partners
- Allow corporate partners and/or job recruiters to post
- internships and job offers
- All opportunities are automatically channeled to the right audience via the weekly / monthly digest
Get your full suite of community stakeholders attending your events and sharing stories, drinks and exchanges around your brand
- Full event management capabilities for your community
- Create different tickets and prices based on user category (membership type, external, …)
- Push your events to your social media pages to boost attendance
- Media center : open to al members - Publish video from the fields, from your products, innovation. Publish photos from events so as to build a sense of community belonging. Publish and distribute the success stories of your members, your newsletter, your annual reports etc. inorder to engage your community
- Forum: (*premium members only) : Interact with all members as you have access to their contact information. Ask questions and provoke discussions in a centralized forum