Call for abstracts for PhD students
This year for the first time, BioMarine opens to PhD students. 12 selected PhDs from all over the world will have the opportunity to present their project to a large audience composed of industrials, investors and scientists. The pitching will take place inside MyBlueCity, an immersive thematic expo, where industry will present their most innovative products and services through demos.
Furthermore, for the first time, the selection of PhD will be done by the members of the BioMarine Community thanks to a short video in english summarizing the project (30sec).
PhD selected speakers will get:
- Full access to MyBlueCity event
- 3min of pitching in front of a professional audience
- Poster diffusion just outside MyBlueCity/ lounge area
- Video streaming in the media center
If you have an innovative project and wish to participate, please complete the attached form and send us a short video of your project in attached to these emails addresses before the 1st May: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org . Special entrance fee for students of 200€.
The winner or the 2018 pitching will:
- get a cash award form BioMarine Organization
- gain a free full pass for next year’s BioMarine Business Convention
- gain a one-year premium membership in the BioMarine Community
- benefit from one-year mentoring from BioMarine board and partners
- have your presentation run in the media center of BioMarine Community platform
Your Comunity Manager